« Home | Week Nine-My Face is Starting to Go Numb. Are We ... » | Week Eight-The Baby Ain't Feedin' Itself » | Week Seven-Certainly it Can't Get Worse Than This? » | Week Six-Fedoras Aren't Your Friend » | Week Five-Goodbye, Brandon. Thanks for the Laughs. » | Week Four-This is A Lot Harder When Everyone Doesn... » | Week Three-We Hear if You Take it All at Once it D... » | Week Two Part Two-Already I Wish I Was Drunk » | Week Two-Part One-Dear God, This is Only the Begin... » | In the Beginning....A Prologue »

Oh, ho, ho, MSN. You Have Screwed with the Wrong Bitches

So has anyone else noticed that MSN has shut down the photo galleries? I can get to it, but none of the pictures load. if anyone has copies of these pictures saved to their hardrives PLEASE email them to us at rsinxsfashiontragedy@yahoo.com. We are going to wait a few days and see if MSN resolves the issue before we try to start week ten. There are pictures on the CBS site, and we checked them out, but they are not the same. So again, if you have the fashion gallery week ten photos saved, please help a sister out. We are so sad about this. Who do you think you are, MSN? Who do you think you are?

Girls! Oh no! Bummer!!!

Do you think EM just had enough?

Someone will come through, I know, and provide you with what you need to complete this mission ... Wish I could ... Rats!

You ladies will pull this one out of your respective hats ... And we await the next blog entry with baited breath ...

As for JD, I fool no one with my disdain ... If that boy were trapped with me in an elevator solo, I'd be praying I know for a lengthy rescue ... splayed feet or not ... Hmmmm ... as Homer says ... splayed feet ...

This is truly a tragedy! How will we go on, without week 10. Alas, I cannot help.
Isadora, his feet are never splayed/platypus/whatever you may say. They are just very big.
And you know what that means. He needs big shoes.

Unbelievable!
It seems like all the photos are screwed, not just the fashion ones so perhaps it is a fluke and they will straighten it out? Hope so. You gals are hilarious. Go easy on my Marty though!

Whew ... Am not referencing latest news but thanks to all who assisted the ladies in getting what they needed to complete their mission -- if I were at all competent in such matters, would have done my utmost ...

And, suzieblue, love your name for real ... I don't think that the issue is that JD's feet are big ... Marty's are bigger ... It's that JD just doesn't know where to put'em and what to do with'em either.

Other than than, think JD's okey dokey ... And his birthday party scene was the hit of the reality show ... And if we were stuck in the elevator, etc ...

Isadora,
Now you've made me curious.
Have you been able to compare the size of Marty's feet to JD's?
If not, I will volunteer for the job. For the good of all who need to know, of course. It may be a long, tiring and difficult job. I hope they are both up for it.

Ahem, just to make my last comment perfectly clear. I was talking about how difficult it is, getting men to go shoe shopping.

SuzieBlue ... I think I'm recalling the radio show in LA shortly before final decision ... Marty sang Suicide Blonde ... Mig sang something I can't recall ... JD did his thing ... There was a fair amount of ribbing (with DJs and Mig and JD contributing) about how BIG Marty's feet were ... with all the attendant comments being made. So, yeah, unfortunately I know nothing in real terms about either's shoe size ... And shall we volunteer? I'm ready ... how about you, SuzieBlue? Take care ... I.

Okay, I'm on.
I like your style, Isadora...!

Post a Comment

About Us

  • I'm Please Stop, Ellie Mae
  • From SAINT LOUIS, MISSOURI, SUCKA
  • This is us at a bar called "Hillbillyz" in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. We don't live there (small favors) but we are worldly broads. We shouldn't have put this on here, but we figure if you are going to make fun of people's clothes, then why not post a picture of ourselves plowed, wearing shitty hats, glow sticks, and leis? Make jokes as you will. You know we would. We have been called "mean-spirited", "blind, talentless, bitches" and "just girls" by various people on the internet and by adding this picture we hope to add many more personal insults to the list. Recap: we made fun of what people wore on the television show, Rock Star: INXS. We will be doing it again for RS: SuperNOOOva. We thought the INXS show would be the world's biggest joke. And this? Jesus Christ. We can't wait.... ... drop us a line at rsinxsfashiontragedy@yahoo.com
My profile
Listed on BlogShares